Sunday, December 3, 2006

I really like Valentines day,and even more so the old Victorian type cards. I this old stamp set that I cought off of my upline from SU. And since I had not really played with it much,it was wayyy past time.

The CS that I used is Pretty in Pink,Blush BLossom,Whisper White.
The Ink used was,StazOn black,Pretty in Pink,Blush Blossom,Creamy Caremel.I stipled the 3 ink colors all over the WW CS,and I also used a sponge to sponge on caremel on the edges.I used brads from Queen and Co.and through on some ribbon.The image has been colored with SU's pencil crayons(watercolor) and then I used a blender pen to blend the colors,the image is also put on the CS with demensionals. I used Crystle effects on the bike and shoes of both the boy and the girl.And last but not least I added some little tiny heart gems on the ribbon and hearts.








No comments: