Friday, December 1, 2006

new stamp set ..totally FRENCH

My Mother was french so this set is close to my heart and reminds me alot of the things she loved in life before she passed away so this is for sure one set I will be keeping forever.

This is a Background stamp that Stampin Up has just come out with in their new WINTER MINI catty. Its called FRENCH FLAIR.I also used a stamp from the CARTE POSTALE I wanted tp keep the colors fairly simple as to add a bit of elagance I added a bit of Irridecent Ice embossing to only a few of the swirls(very hard to see one here), Also I used a bit of cream colored grosgrain ribbon under the small square which has been put on with demsionals.This set is so versitile you can use it with the birds or without you can color the swirls with markers or just use only some of the swirls I love how soft this set is and the elegance behind it and the fact it reminds me of my mom.









No comments: