Friday, December 1, 2006

This is from our Big Catalog in the Flower section, I really did not have to meny flowers set so I figured I had better invest and get some and this is the one that caught my eye.Its called PETAL PRINTS, its a 2step stamp which I really love. I layerd the flowers without masking to try and make it look like they had been planted or picked all together. I used LAVENDER ink for the lavender flower,sunshine yellow for the daisy's and Ballet Blue for the hmmmm not to sure what those flowers are. I also added some CRYSTLE EFFECTS for demension and to make it look like they just been taken from the garden with morning dew on them. The CS i used for this one is Close to COCO,Mellow Moss,Naturals White. I added a Mellow Moss Ginham Ribbon and tied it in the middle.I used SU's Distressing tool(cutter kit) for the edges of the Mellow moss. On the Naturals white CS I tore all around it and them sponges Lavender Ink around the edges.

SO far I am having fun with this set and I just might be getting some more flower sets.









No comments: