Sunday, December 3, 2006


Well seeing as how I can't seem to edit out the HUGEEEEE spaces that keep popping up with my post I am just going to have to live with them so Very sorry that you have to deal with scrolling down forever till you get to the next post.

Ok This Valentines I pretty much just used real red CS and Whisper White.

Coloed in with pencil crayons then used the blender pen,I used Crystle effects to cover the umbrella and them added stickles to the hearts.I used hand died buttons that I had bought a while ago they just happend to be in the shape of a heart. And again I added gingham ribbon to add a bit of country to my card. So if any of you have suggestions for this blog of any of my cards please let me know...suggestions are the gifts of a artistic mind!!!!!







No comments: